Need to stockpile laundry detergent? Here's a great deal to grab at CVS starting Sunday, February 26:
- Tide Laundry Detergent -- 50 oz bottles priced at $5.34 each, with $7 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $25 or more.
- Buy five bottles for a pre-coupon price of $26.70.
- Use five $2 off coupons from the 2/26 P&G insert.
- Pay $16.70 out of pocket, then receive your $7 back in Extra Bucks.
- So that's a final price of $9.70 for all five bottles, or just $1.94 apiece!
NOTE: Per the fine print on the Tide coupons, you can only use four like coupons per transaction. So you'll need to split up your purchases into two transactions. Your Extra Bucks will print on the second receipt. 😁
Need a discounted newspaper subscription to get your coupons in more routinely? Go here for more info.