Looks like the popular $2 off 2 All laundry detergent coupon may be returning in the March 5 Red Plum coupon inserts!
If the rumor is true that we'll be seeing that coupon again, it's going to make for a GREAT stockpile deal on detergent at CVS from March 5 - 11:
- All Laundry Detergent or MightyPacs -- on sale for $3 per bottle or bag (normally $3.79), with $10 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $30 on select Kimberly-Clark products.
- Buy 10 bottles of All for a pre-coupon price of $30.
- Use five $2 off 2 coupons from the 3/5 Red Plum inserts.
- Pay $20 out of pocket for all 10 bottles, then receive your $10 back in Extra Bucks.
- That's like a final price of $10 for everything, or just $1 per bottle!
NOTE: If you need to split up your purchases (whether it's because you need to go to multiple stores or because the coupon's fine print limits you to four per transaction), you can do that without worries. Your Extra Bucks will print on your final receipt that puts you over your $30 pre-coupon minimum purchase. 😎
Need a discounted newspaper subscription to get your coupons in more routinely? Go here for more info.