Here's a deal to grab at CVS this week on Revlon Colorstay Skinny Liquid Liner!
Now through Saturday, January 28, we can scoop up these for as low as 40 cents each -- way less than the usual $8.79 shelf price!
Here's how the math works out:
- Revlon Colorstay Skinny Liquid Liner -- priced as low as $8.79 each at some stores, plus $5 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $15 or more on Revlon cosmetics.
- Buy two for a pre-coupon price of $17.58.
- Scan your Extra Care card at the CVS Coupon Center for a possible $3 off store coupon.
- Stack that $3 off CVS coupon with the BOGO coupon from the 1/22 Smartsource insert (will take off $8.79.)
- You'll pay $5.79 out of pocket for both eye liners, and then you'll receive your $5 back in Extra Bucks.
- So that's like a final price of 79 cents after all discounts, or just 40 cents each!
Want to learn how to save more $$$ at CVS? Go here for my FREE CVS coupon class!