Great news for CVS shoppers -- our popular Pantene deal is returning this coming weekend!
Starting Sunday, January 29, we can snag bottles for just 50 cents each after all discounts! That's way under the usual $4.79 shelf price at CVS.
Here's how the math works out:
- Pantene Hair Care -- on sale for $4 each, with $5 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $20 or more.
- Buy six bottles for a pre-coupon price of $24. Make sure you have at least one shampoo and one conditioner as you mix and match products.
- Scan your Extra Care card at the CVS Coupon Center for a $2 off 3 CVS store coupon (limit one per app.)
- Stack that $2 off 3 CVS coupon with two $5 off 3 Pantene coupons arriving in the 1/29 P&G inserts.
- Pay $12 out of pocket for all six bottles, then get $5 back in Extra Bucks to use on your next purchase.
- So that's like $7 for all six bottles.
- Next, go submit for this $2 Checkout 51 rebate (good on Pantene shampoo) and this $2 Checkout 51 rebate (good on Pantene conditioner.)
- That's another $4 back in rebates.
- So your final price drops to $3 for all six bottles after all discounts -- or just 50 cents apiece!
Remember, this deal doesn't kick off until Sunday, January 29.