Great news for CVS shoppers -- we have a HOT deal on Arm & Hammer laundry detergent headed our way this weekend!
Starting Sunday, February 5, we can grab bottles for as low as 99 cents each with the right mix of coupons!
Here's how the math works out:
- Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent -- 50 oz bottles priced at $2.99 each, with $10 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $30 or more.
- Buy 10 bottles for a pre-coupon price of $29.90 (CVS will round up and still give you the Extra Bucks if you are a few cents short of the minimum purchase.)
- Use 10 $1 off coupons from the 2/5 Smartsource inserts.
- Pay $19.90 out of pocket, then receive your $10 back in Extra Bucks.
- That's like a final price of $9.90 for all 10 bottles, or just 99 cents each!
NOTE: It's likely that you won't find all 10 bottles at the same store. You can make multiple trips at different stores to purchase yours -- once you hit your 10th bottle, your Extra Bucks will print on that last receipt. 😎