Pop over to Walgreens starting Sunday, December 18 for a HOT deal on Purex Laundry Detergent!
Walgreens is offering a Points Booster coupon in its ad to use for 10,000 Balance Rewards points back on purchases of $30 or more, good 12/18 through 12/20.
Better still, that $30 minimum is AFTER any Walgreens coupons or sales but BEFORE any manufacturer coupons you may have.
So here's how we can use it to stock up on detergent:
- Purex Laundry Detergent -- 33-load bottles usually priced around $6.99 in stores, plus on a BOGO sale beginning 12/18.
- Pantene Hair Care -- on sale 3 for $12, with $3 back in Register Rewards when you buy three in a single transaction.
- Buy six bottles of Purex and three bottles of Pantene for a pre-coupon price of $32.97.
- Stack the Points Booster coupon (must clip it from the weekly ad) with the $2 off 2 Pantene coupon available in the Walgreens app AND with the BOGO 50% off Pantene coupon from the 12/11 Red Plum insert.
- Pay $28.97 out of pocket for all nine items, then get back your $3 in Register Rewards and 10,000 Balance Rewards points (like $10 in buying power!) towards a future purchase.
- So that knocks your price down to like $15.97 for all nine items.
- Next, submit for these three $1 off Checkout 51 rebates (one good on Pantene shampoo, one on Pantene conditioner, and one on Pantene stylers.)
- Your final price drops to $12.97 for all nine items, or just $1.44 each!
Never miss a deal again! Get daily sales alerts delivered to your email for free -- click here to join.