Wow! Through Tuesday, November 15 ONLY, new TopCashBack members can grab two 29 oz cans of Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin for FREE at Walmart.
That's a $6.26 value!
Obviously these will be perfect for Thanksgiving -- but even if you're not a cook, I recommend you pick these up.
They would make great donations to your local food bank or church pantry, for one thing.
(Or dog lovers may want them for their pups -- my Jackson gets a spoonful of pumpkin mixed into his wet food every night for extra vitamins!)
Here's how the math works out:
- First things first: If you don't have an account yet, you'll need to go join TopCashBack, which is a rebate shopping site that gives you cash back on the purchases you make at various major websites (like Walmart and Amazon!)
- Once you've done that, come back to this page and go here to see the details of the free offer. NOTE: If you already have a TopCashBack account open but you haven't made a purchase before, start at this step!
- From that link above, you can click through to shop at the Walmart site by clicking the Get Cashback button.
- Buy two 29 oz cans of Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin, priced at $3.13 each.
- This is the ONLY variety that will trigger your $9.90 rebate from TopCashBack. If you buy another Mainstay item or anything else in your order, you will NOT receive your 100% reimbursement. So please be careful!
- ALSO IMPORTANT: Transactions must only contain this one item purchased from Walmart to ensure your cashback is credited correctly to your TopCashback account. If you buy more than one item in your order, you won't receive your rebate.
- Choose free in-store pickup to save on shipping!
- All you'll pay for is tax on your purchase -- and for a good chunk of us, we won't even have to pay for that, since our total reimbursement of $7.24 should cover the tax in many areas.
- Within 21 business days, the $7.24 cashback will turn payable in your TopCashback account and can be credited straight to your checking or PayPal account. (This type of slightly delayed payout is very common for most rebate sites like TopCashBack/Ebates/Mr. Rebates -- they want to make sure people are not returning product and still getting their rebates. Still, it's something to keep in mind if you are worried about floating the cost of your canned pumpkin for a few weeks.)
BONUS: Top Cash Back members are currently eligible for a $10 bonus offer once they a) join and b) earn at least $10 in cash back. So that's even more free money!
Remember, this deal is good on Tuesday, November 15 ONLY -- so don't wait around if you're interested.
Also, while this deal is limited to one $7.24 rebate per new TopCashBack account, each adult in your household can sign up for their own account under their own email address. So consider sweet-talking your partner, spouse, or parent into signing up as well!