This post may include affiliate links. Go here to see my full disclosure policy!
Happy November, everyone!
The big food holidays are headed our way, which means our grocery trips are going to get more and more expensive.
So it's important to know what items we'll be expecting to see on sale at your favorite grocery stores this month.
That means this is the perfect time to repost my list of month by month sales cycles!
After all, the whole point of building and maintaining a stockpile is buying items your family needs at their lowest sale price -- and buying enough so your supply can last until the sale rolls around again.
Click here for a month-by-month breakdown so you know when you can expect to see great prices on general grocery categories!
That list covers everything from OTC meds to frozen pizza to the best time to stock up on razors, so I recommend saving it to your phone for reference throughout the year.
And if you just need to know what the best deals we'll see in November, here are my top picks:
- Meat by the pound -- especially turkey, ham, and chicken
- Flour, sugar, and condensed milk
- Canned pumpkin and pie supplies
- Cake mixes, muffin mixes, cornbread mixes, and brownie mixes
- Soups, broths, and chili
- Jarred gravy and stuffing mixes
- Potatoes (fresh or pouches), squash, sweet potatoes, apples, onions, and pineapples
- Soda 12-packs (particularly as we get closer to Thanksgiving/Black Friday)
- Coffee, K-Cups, and creamer (again as we get closer to Thanksgiving)
Don't forget to check out all our new printable coupons that went live this week as well!