Want to get a head start on your holiday shopping at Sears?
While supplies last on November 21, we can get PAID to pick up select Covington fleece pajama pants for women or Joe Boxer pajama pants for me!
These are normally $24 to $30 per pair, so this is a huge savings!
Here's how the math breaks down:
- First things first: go HERE to log into or register for a Ebates account. New Ebates shoppers will snag a $10 gift card on their first purchase of $25 or more! And both new and current Ebates shoppers will earn an additional 3% cash back on their purchases.
- After you log in or sign up for your account, shop Sears through Ebates (so it will record your purchase.)
- Once you're on the Sears site, sign into your Shop Your Way account (or sign up for a new account -- it's free.)
- Next, search for 'Covington pajama pants' (for women) or 'Joe Boxer pajama pants (for men.)
- You'll find a variety of options on sale for $6.99, with $7.06 in points back for Shop Your Way members.
- Buy four pairs for $27.96 out of pocket. Note that shipping is free with a purchase of $49 or more, or you may be able to choose in-store pickup depending on availability.
- You'll receive $28.24 in Shop Your Way points back to use on a future purchase, plus your 3% cash back through Ebates.
- And those new Ebates shoppers will also receive their free $10 gift card (this comes through the mail about 30 days after you sign up.) So some of you will actually get PAID to buy new jammies this year!
Big thanks to The Spenderella for the alert on this deal!
Never miss a deal again! Get daily sales alerts delivered to your email for free -- click here to join.