Check your Ibotta app for a slew of new dry spray deodorant offers at Walmart!
I had a whopping five offers worth a combined $25.25 -- plus I had two bonus offers worth an additional $7 if I shopped mid-week.
So this turned into a SWEET money-maker deal for me this afternoon.
Check out my shopping haul breakdown below:
- Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner -- priced at $2.50 per bottle.
- Dove Men + Care Dry Spray Deodorant -- priced at $5.47.
- Degree Men Dry Spray Deodorant -- priced at $4.97 each.
- Degree MotionSense Dry Spray Deodorant -- also priced at $4.97 each.
- Dove Women Dry Spray Deodorant -- priced at $5.47 apiece.
- Axe Dry Spray Deodorant -- priced at $5.47 each.
- I bought four bottles of Herbal Essences, and one of each of the deodorants, for a pre-coupon price of $36.35.
- I used two $4 off 2 Herbal Essences coupons from the 10/2 Red Plum inserts.
- So I paid $28.35 plus tax out of pocket, and then I submitted for the $25.25 worth of Ibotta rebates AND this $1 off SavingStar rebate good on the Degree Men deodorant.
- But wait, there's more! I also qualified for the $5 Pumpkin Patch Ibotta bonus rebate AND the $2 Mid-Week Money Maker Ibotta bonus rebate, just on this single receipt.
- So I paid $28.35 plus tax out of pocket, then I got a combined total of $33.25 back via my rebate apps.
- That means all 9 items in my photo were FREE, plus I earned $4.90 in profit on my purchase!
NOTE: There are actually other coupons that some of you may be able to use (including a $2 off Degree Men coupon and a $1.50 off Degree Women coupon, both in the 10/9 Red Plum inserts.)
I didn't happen to have those with me, so this deal may be even better for some of you!
New to Ibotta? You'll receive an additional $10 bonus once you download the free app through this link, and then submit for your first rebate.