We have a HOT new Target coupon kicking off in stores this weekend!
Starting Sunday, September 11, we can snag a free $5 Target gift card when we use the coupon plus purchase $20 worth of beauty products.
Just text BEAUTY to 827438 to receive a mobile coupon!
There are going to be loads of ways to use this Target coupon, but here's just one scenario to consider:
- Revlon Colorstay Eye Liner -- priced at $5.99 each.
- Revlon® Ultimate All-in-One Mascara -- also priced at $5.99 each.
- Buy two eye liners and two mascaras for a pre-coupon price of $23.96.
- Stack your Target coupon with two Revlon BOGO coupons from the 9/11 Smartsource inserts. (Note: this coupon is most likely a Sunday exclusive.)
- Pay $11.98 out of pocket for all four items, then receive your $5 Target gift card to use on a future purchase.
- That's like a final price of $6.98 for all four items, or just $1.49 apiece!
Now, if you want to mix and match items to bring your price down even further, you could try this following scenario:
- Buy one Revlon Eye Liner, one Revlon Mascara, two CoverGirl Eye Brow & Eye Makers (priced at $3.99 each), and finally one Revlon Compact Slant Tip Tweezer (priced at $1.64.)
- All five items will ring in at a pre-coupon price of $21.60.
- Stack the $5 Target beauty coupon with the Revlon BOGO coupon from the 9/11 Smartsource, two of this $3 off CoverGirl coupon, and the $2 off Revlon tweezers coupon that was also in the 9/11 Smartsource insert.
- Note that the tweezers coupon will likely be adjusted down to the $1.64 cost of the tweezers, per the current Target coupon policy.
- Pay $7.97 out of pocket for all five items, then get your $5 Target gift card back to use on a later transaction.
- Your final price drops to $2.97 for all five items, or just 59 cents each!
Remember, these deals go live in stores on Sunday, September 11.