Need to stock up on Pampers diapers?
Head over to Dollar General for a HOT deal available on Saturday, September 10 ONLY!
After all discounts, we can snag jumbo packs for just $2.62 apiece.
That's waaay under the current $9 shelf price!
From now through September 24, 2016, DG shoppers who spend $15 on P&G products AFTER coupons will receive a $5 off coupon good on their next purchase!
According to this list on the Dollar General website, both Pampers and Gillette are included.
Plus we have our $5 off $25 DG coupon good to use on September 10 only!
So here's how the math works out:
- Pampers Diapers -- on sale for $9 per jumbo pack.
- Gillette Good News Razors -- 5-count packs priced at $5.50.
- Buy three jumbo packs of Pampers and one pack of Gillette razors for a pre-coupon price of $32.50.
- Give this $5 off $25 DG coupon FIRST.
- That knocks your total down to $27.50.
- Next, give three $3 off Pampers coupons from the 8/28 P&G inserts, plus one $3 off Gillette coupon also from the 8/28 P&G insert.
- Those will take another $12 off your purchase.
- So you'll pay $15.50 out of pocket, and then you should still receive your $5 Dollar General coupon at the bottom of your receipt to use on a future purchase!
- In other words, that's like a final price of $10.50 for all four items, or just $2.62 apiece!
FAIR WARNING: I think you need to be more mentally prepared for possible coupon issues at Dollar General than at any other national chain, especially when it comes to using the $5 off $25 weekly coupons.
In fact, I receive more emails and messages from readers about this weekly promotion than on any other topic -- and it is almost always because they are making mistakes #1 and #2 in these Six Common Mistakes That Cost Couponers Money.
So do your homework (in this case, that involves reading the fine print in the $5 off $25 DG coupon) and go ready to advocate for yourself at the register if necessary!
Never miss a deal again! Get daily sales alerts delivered to your email for free -- click here to join.