Wow! Hurry over and check your Walgreens Balance Rewards account to see if you have a new Spend $20, Get 7000 points back coupon to clip!
Even sweeter: if you use your Visa card to pay, you'll receive an additional 7000 points! (NOTE: Readers are reporting to use your Visa as a credit card, not a debit card, in order to make this part work.)
That's basically like $14 back in buying power on a $20 purchase -- before any other coupons are added!
So IF you received this coupon like I did, it will make for a really excellent deal on Tide and Pantene.
Check out the math below:
- Pantene -- on sale 3 for $12, plus 10,000 Balance Rewards points (like $10 in buying power) when you buy $30 of assorted P&G products.
- Tide -- 32-load bottles on sale for $5.94 each, and also part of that Spend $30, Get 10,000 Balance Rewards points offer.
- Buy three bottles of Pantene and four bottles of Tide for a pre-coupon price of $33.96.
- Use the $5 off 3 Pantene coupon from the 7/31 P&G insert and four $2 off Tide coupons, also from the 7/31 P&G inserts.
- Pay $20.96 out of pocket for all seven items, plus receive a combined 17,000 Balance Rewards points (10,000 from the P&G offer and 7000 from your clippable coupon.)
- So your final price drops to $3.96 for everything, or just 57 cents apiece.
- If you paid with Visa, your points bump up to 24,000 Balance Rewards points. That means everything is FREE and then you'll have about $3.04 in profit on your purchase.
Now, if you need more Pantene than Tide (like I did), you can go here to see that breakdown. It was an even BIGGER money-maker for me!