Happy August, everyone!
Now that you're prepping for back to school season, extra money is probably going towards new clothes, backpacks, and school supplies.
So it's important to know what items we'll be expecting to see on sale at your favorite grocery stores this month.
That means this is the perfect time to repost my list of month by month sales cycles!
After all, the whole point of building and maintaining a stockpile is buying items your family needs at their lowest sale price -- and buying enough so your supply can last until the sale rolls around again.
Click here for a month-by-month breakdown so you know when you can expect to see great prices on general grocery categories!
That list covers everything from OTC meds to frozen pizza to the best time to stock up on razors, so I recommend saving it to your phone for reference throughout the year.
And if you just need to know what the best deals we'll see this month, here are my top picks:
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Fresh peaches, watermelon, blueberries, and tomatoes
- Lunch meat
- Pickles and condiments. Start stocking up now on these, because after Labor Day we won't see another round of sales for a long while!
- Fruit snacks and other lunch-friendly grab and go items
- Kitchen storage and closet organization items
- Office and school supplies
Don't forget to check out all our new printable coupons that went live starting August 1 -- there are more than $600 worth of savings available!