Any Finding Dory fans in the house? Right now, new TopCashBack users can score a FREE Finding Dory backpack and lunch set from Kohl's!
This set was originally priced at $29.99, which makes it a very nice deal if you ask me.
Here's how the math works out:
- First things first: If you don't have an account yet, you'll need to go join TopCashBack, which is a rebate shopping site that gives you cash back on the purchases you make at various major websites (like Walmart and Amazon!)
- Once you've done that, come back to this page and go here to see the details of the free offer.
- From that link above, you can click through to shop at the Kohl's site by clicking the Get Cashback button.
- Purchase the Finding Dory backpack and lunch set, which was originally on sale for $29.99 and is currently on sale for $14.99.
- This is the ONLY variety that will trigger your $14.99 rebate from TopCashBack. If you buy another backpack or anything else in your order, you will NOT receive your 100% reimbursement. So please be careful!
- ALSO IMPORTANT: Transactions must only contain this one item purchased from Kohl's to ensure your cashback is credited correctly to your TopCashback account. If you buy more than one item in your order, you won't receive your rebate.
- Choose free in-store pickup to save on shipping!
- Within 21 business days, the $14.99 cashback will turn payable in your TopCashback account and can be credited straight to your checking or PayPal account. (This type of slightly delayed payout is very common for most rebate sites like TopCashBack/Ebates/Mr. Rebates -- they want to make sure people are not returning product and still getting their rebates. Still, it's something to keep in mind if you are worried about floating the cost of your backpack for a few weeks.)
- Here are the fine print details on the deal: open until 11:59pm PT on Saturday, August 27, 2016 or supplies run out; available while it's priced at $14.99, if the price changes, the deal's over, subject to supplies and shipping location availability, open to new TopCashback members only. This is defined as someone who hasn't ever made a transaction through TopCashback.com, regardless of whether they have already created a TopCashback account or not. If an existing member is found to have created more than one account, TopCashback will terminate their accounts and withhold all cashback earnings, applicable for purchases made directly after clicking through TopCashback.
I know the list of steps might seem a little intimidating, but it is actually pretty simple to do. I did a similar freebie deal when I first joined TopCashBack and it went really smoothly for me.
Also, while this deal is limited to one $14.99 rebate per new TopCashBack account, each adult in your household can sign up for their own account under their own email address. So that's a great way to really stock up on this deal -- maybe keep one backpack for your family and grab another one to gift!