Calling all Avon shoppers! While supplies last, new TopCashBack users can snag $25 in credit to the Avon site -- plus FREE shipping with coupon code FS25.
I found a terrific deal on the Foot Works Beautiful Trio gift set that pairs back to this offer.
After all discounts, you can grab three sets for just 50 cents plus tax! That works out to just 17 cents per set -- obviously WAY under the regular $8.50 retail price.
Here's how the math works out:
- First things first: If you don't have an account yet, you'll need to go join TopCashBack, which is a rebate shopping site that gives you cash back on the purchases you make at various major websites (like Walmart and Amazon!)
- Once you've done that, come back to this page and go here to see the details of the free offer.
- From that link above, you can click through to shop at the Avon site by clicking the Get Cashback button.
- Place an order of your choice, with the minimum purchase being $25 before tax, and the maximum possible purchase being $30 before tax. I recommend ordering three of the Foot Works Beautiful Trio gift set (as seen above in the photo) for a pre-coupon price of $25.50 plus tax.
- IMPORTANT: If the total price before tax isn't between $25 and $30, the cashback amount awarded will be 6% instead of $25. So please don't purchase something under $25 or over $30 -- unless you want to give up your chance at the $25 free credit!
- Enter coupon code FS25 to get free shipping on any purchase of $25 or more.
- Within 21 business days, the $25 cashback will turn payable in your TopCashback account and can be credited straight to your checking or PayPal account. (This type of slightly delayed payout is very common for most rebate sites like TopCashBack/Ebates/Mr. Rebates -- they want to make sure people are not returning product and still getting their rebates. Still, it's something to keep in mind if you are worried about floating the cost of your Avon goodies for a few weeks.)
- Alternatively you could opt to be paid in an Amazon .com Gift Card or American Express® Reward Card, which with their 3% bonus (or the latter's 5% if cashed out in August) would mean you'd get $25.75 ($26.25) instead of $25.
- Once you receive your payout, your final cost would be just 50 cents for all three cents -- or just 17 cents apiece! That's a terrific price to add to your gift closet for the holidays or for teacher gifts.
- Here are the fine print details on the deal: open until 8:59pm PT today (August 9) or supplies run out; whichever happens first, available while transactions between $25 and $30 are eligible for free shipping; if the free shipping coupon code becomes invalid or the minimum spend amount for free shipping changes, the deal's over, subject to supplies and shipping location availability, open to new TopCashback members only. This is defined as someone who hasn't ever made a transaction through TopCashback.com, regardless of whether they have already created a TopCashback account or not. If an existing member is found to have created more than one account, TopCashback will terminate their accounts and withhold all cashback earnings, applicable for purchases made directly after clicking through TopCashback.
I know the list of steps might seem a little intimidating, but it is actually pretty simple to do. I did a similar freebie deal when I first joined TopCashBack and it went really smoothly for me.
Also, while this deal is limited to one $25 rebate per new TopCashBack account, each adult in your household can sign up for their own account under their own email address. So that's a great way to really stock up on this deal -- maybe keep some goodies for you and others to gift!