Happy July, everyone!
Now that the kids are out of school and summer parties and BBQs are in full swing, many parents might be looking to kick up their couponing game (after all, kids at home = higher grocery bills!)
So it's important to know what items we'll be expecting to see on sale at your favorite grocery stores this month.
That means this is the perfect time to repost my list of month by month sales cycles!
After all, the whole point of building and maintaining a stockpile is buying items your family needs at their lowest sale price -- and buying enough so your supply can last until the sale rolls around again.
Click here for a month-by-month breakdown so you know when you can expect to see great prices on general grocery categories!
That list covers everything from OTC meds to frozen pizza to the best time to stock up on razors, so I recommend saving it to your phone for reference throughout the year.
And if you just need to know what the best deals we'll see this month, here are my top picks:
- Ice Cream -- plus accessories like syrups, ice cream cones, etc.
- Condiments -- think mustard, ketchup, BBQ sauce, mayo, and pickles
- Seasonal produce -- including the lowest prices of the year on fresh corn and tomatoes!
- Paper plates and disposable servewear
- Paper towels
- Cheese --actually, we should be seeing deals on cheese for the next several months, as the dairy industry is working through a surplus. Look at the crazy deal I just snagged last night at my local grocery store!
- Snacks, especially packaged chips and cookies
- School supplies -- usually starting the second full week of July
Don't forget to check out all our new printable coupons that went live starting July 1 -- there are more than $600 worth of savings available!