Here's a HOT deal to snag on bags of Tide PODS at Dollar General on Saturday, June 11!
After the $5 off $25 DG coupon available on Saturday and the current $3 off coupon from the P&G insert, we can scoop up bags for super-cheap.
In fact, I put together a scenario that allows shoppers to grab PODS and bottled water for just $1.25 per item!
That's 50% off the water's sale price, and almost 75% off the Tide PODS.
Here's how the math works out:
- Tide PODS -- 14-count bags priced at $4.95 each.
- Clover Valley Bottled Water -- 24-count packs priced at $2.50 each.
- Clover Valley White Bread -- priced at $1 each.
- Buy four packs of PODS, two packs of water, and a loaf of bread for a pre-coupon price of $25.80.
- Use your $5 off $25 Dollar General coupon FIRST to knock your price down to $20.80.
- Next, use four $3 off Tide coupons from the 7/3 P&G inserts.
- That takes another $12 off your total.
- So your final price for all seven items drops to just $8.80, or a mere $1.25 per bag!
FAIR WARNING: I think you need to be more mentally prepared for possible coupon issues at Dollar General than at any other national chain, especially when it comes to using the $5 off $25 weekly coupons.
In fact, I receive more emails and messages from readers about this weekly promotion than on any other topic -- and it is almost always because they are making mistakes #1 and #2 in these Six Common Mistakes That Cost Couponers Money.
So do your homework (in this case, that involves reading the fine print in the $5 off $25 DG coupon) and go ready to advocate for yourself at the register if necessary!
Never miss a deal again! Get daily sales alerts delivered to your email for free -- click here to join.