Here's an easy deal to grab at CVS today for anyone in need of nail polish!
Through Sunday, July 10, we can grab bottles of Revlon Nail Enamel Transform Fx for as low as 99 cents each after all discounts.
That's $5 off the usual $5.99 shelf price!
Here's how the math works out:
- Revlon Nail Enamel Transform Fx -- priced around $5.99 per bottle, with $4 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $12 or more.
- Buy two bottles for a pre-coupon price of $11.98, which should still trigger your Extra Bucks.
- Use two $3 off Revlon coupons from the 6/26 Smartsource inserts (mine expire 7/10, although some regions may have received a coupon good through 7/31.)
- Pay $5.98 out of pocket, then get your $4 back in Extra Bucks.
- Your final price drops to $1.98 for both bottles, or 99 cents each!