Wow, here's a terrific stockpile deal starting at Walgreens this weekend for anyone who needs disposable razors and/or shave gel!
Starting Sunday, June 26, we can score Schick Disposable Razors and Skintimate Shave Gel for just $1.49 each after all discounts.
That's 50% off the Skintimate, and a whopping 75% off the Schick razors!
Plus depending on which varieties you buy, you can also submit your purchases for a free movie ticket. Bonus!
Here's how the math works out:
- Schick Disposable Razors -- priced at $5.99 per pack, with 5000 Balance Rewards points back when you spend $20 or more on Skintimate and Schick in a single transaction.
- Skintimate Shave Gel -- priced at $2.99 each.
- Buy three packs of razors and one Skintimate shave gel for a pre-coupon price of $20.96.
- Use three $3 off Schick coupons from the upcoming 6/26 Smartsource inserts, plus a $1 off Skintimate coupon also from the 6/26 Smartsource insert.
- Pay $10.96 out of pocket for all four items, then get your 5000 points (like $5 in buying power) to use on a future purchase.
- So that's like a final price of $5.96 for all four items, or $1.49 each! And again, don't forget about the offer for a free movie ticket with Skintimate purchases right now.
Never miss a deal again! Get daily sales alerts delivered to your email for free -- click here to join.