Pop over to your Walgreens Balance Rewards account and see if you have two new special point offers!
I logged in today and found both a 5000 point offer with purchase of $25 in beauty and personal care, AND a 7000 point offer with any purchase of $20 or more.
And we can use these together in the same transaction!
So there are obviously loads of ways to use these offers, but here's one money-maker I'm thinking about doing:
- Revlon Nail Enamel -- on sale for $3.99 per bottle (normally $5.99.)
- Buy seven bottles for a pre-coupon price of $27.93.
- Use seven $3 off coupons from the 6/26 Smartsource inserts.
- Pay $6.93 out of pocket, then get 12,000 Balance Reward points back from both offers (like $12 in buying power on a future transaction.)
- Get all seven bottles for FREE, plus earn $5.07 in profit on your purchase!
Now, if you don't need nail polish, I have a few other deal scenarios that you could mix and match together to hit your $25 pre-coupon purchase: