Here's yet another great Target deal available this week -- this time, on my favorite bottles of Starbucks Iced Coffee!
After all discounts, we can get PAID to buy two bottles. These can normally cost over $2 apiece, so this is a terrific deal.
(And seriously, the blue label bottle is life-changing.)
Here's how the math works out:
- Starbucks Iced Coffee -- assorted 11 oz varieties on sale for $1.25 each (regularly $2.09.)
- Buy two for a pre-coupon price of $2.50.
- Stack this 25% off Cartwheel offer (will take off 62 cents) with this $1 off 2 Starbucks coupon. If you don't see the coupon, scroll all the way down the page and look for a greenish box that says 'Save $1 Now' on the left-hand side.
- Pay 88 cents out of pocket for both bottles.
- Next, submit for this $1 Ibotta rebate.
- Both bottles are FREE, plus you'll earn 12 cents in profit on your purchase!
NOTE: Ibotta is also offering an additional $10 bonus to new users who sign up through this link and submit their first rebate by the end of June.
So some of you could turn this single deal into a $10.12 money-maker!
Never miss a deal again! Get daily sales alerts delivered to your email for free -- click here to join.