Here's a hot deal coming up at CVS this weekend for anyone who needs laundry detergent or paper products!
Starting Sunday, June 19, we can snag Bounty, Charmin, and Tide for as low as $4.64 per BIG pack or bottle after all discounts.
That's almost 50% off the Bounty and Charmin, and a whopping 60% off the Tide!
Here's how the math works out:
- Select P&G Household Products -- Spend $30 or more, get $10 back in Extra Bucks.
- Bounty -- 12-roll packs priced at $9.99 each.
- Charmin -- 16-count packs of double rolls priced at $9.99 each.
- Tide -- 92 to 100 oz bottles priced at $11.94 each.
- Buy one of each for a pre-coupon price of $31.92.
- Use this $2 off Tide coupon, this $1 off Bounty coupon, and this $1 off Charmin coupon.
- Pay $27.92 out of pocket, then get your $10 back in Extra Bucks.
- So that's like $17.92 for everything.
- Next, submit for this $1 Ibotta rebate on the Bounty, this $1 Checkout 51 rebate on the Bounty, and this $1 Checkout 51 rebate on the Charmin. You'll also receive an additional $1 bonus in your Checkout 51 rebate the following Friday for submitting both offers.
- That's an additional $4 back via both rebate apps.
- So your final price falls to $13.92 for all three items, or just $4.64 apiece!
NOTE: Ibotta is also offering an additional $10 bonus for new users who download the app through this link and then submit for their first rebate by the end of June.
And keep in mind that new Checkout 51 users will also receive an additional $5 bonus for new users who sign up through this link and then submit for their first rebate by July 20, 2016.
So if any of you are new to BOTH apps, you could get an additional $15 back in bonuses on this single deal. That's like getting all three items for FREE, plus an extra $1.08 in profit on your purchase!