Are you flipping excited about tomorrow?
Saturday, June 25 is the Old Navy $1 Flip Flop sale!
That day only, you can go by ANY ON location to snag flip-flops for just a buck -- no coupon or additional purchases required.
As you can imagine, this annual promotion is always very popular. So here are a few tips on how to survive the sale:
- Limit 10 pairs of flip flops per customer. If you need more, you'll need to bring additional shoppers (who are old enough to pay in a separate transaction. Little kids don't count!)
- This sale in good in stores only. The Old Navy website is NOT participating.
- Some stores historically open early for this event, so you might go here and check store hours for your preferred location!
- Lines are long for this sale, so have one person stand in line while another goes to grab the right sizes.
- Buy flip flops FIRST to make sure the sizes and colors match what your family needs. Then take a lap around the store to check clearance and Everyday Steals sales, and get back in line if needed.
- You do NOT need an Old Navy credit card to take advantage of this sale. The cardholders' event was held earlier in June -- this one is for everyone! So pay with whatever form of payment you like. :D
- Consider shopping an Old Navy store in a quieter part of town. They might have a better stock and selection as the day progresses, and the lines might be shorter.
Also, keep in mind that Dollar Tree has $1 flip flops as well right now -- so another alternative is to pick up yours there and skip the Old Navy craziness altogether!
Have you shopped the Old Navy $1 Flip Flop sale before? What additional tips can you share with newer couponers? I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments!
Never miss a deal again! Get daily sales alerts delivered to your email for free -- click here to join.