Pop over and check your Walgreens Balance Rewards account here to see if you've received a bonus offer, good for 7000 points back (like $7 in future buying power!) when you spend $20 or more in a single transaction!
I don't think everyone will receive this offer in their accounts, but if you do, it will make for a terrific deal on peanut butter and crackers -- which is perfect timing considering kids are getting out of school for the summer!
In fact, after all discounts, you can snag Ritz, Triscuit, Skippy, and more for just 69 cents per item!
So check out the following deal:
- Ritz Crackers -- priced at $2.99 per box.
- Triscuit Crackers -- also priced at $2.99 per box.
- Purell Hand Wipes -- priced at $2.99 per 40-count canister, plus on a BOGO sale.
- Skippy Peanut Butter -- on sale 2 jars for $4 with in-ad coupon.
- Black Forest Organic Gummy Bears -- priced at $1.50 per bag, with $1.50 back in Register Rewards.
- Buy two boxes of Ritz, two boxes of Triscuit, two canisters of Purell wipes, two jars of Skippy, and one bag of gummy bears. All nine items will ring in at a pre-coupon price of $20.45.
- Use the 75 cents off 2 Nabisco coupon from the 5/22 Smartsource insert, the $1 off 2 Triscuit coupon from the 5/8 Smartsource insert, this $1 off Purell coupon, the in-ad Skippy coupon, and the $1 off Black Forest coupon from the 5/1 Smartsource insert.
- All those coupons will take your total down to $16.70 out of pocket. Then you'll get your 7000 points back (like $7 in buying power) and your $1.50 back in Register Rewards.
- So that's like paying $8.20 for all nine items.
- Finally, submit for this $1 off 2 Checkout 51 rebate on the Ritz crackers, and the $1 off 2 Checkout 51 rebate on the Triscuit crackers.
- Your final price drops to $6.20 for everything after all discounts, or just 69 cents per item!