Woot woot! Hurry over and load a new $2 off $10 Dollar General digital coupon into your account!
This coupon is good to use Monday, May 9 and Tuesday, May 10 only, and it's only available on the digital coupon program, not as a printable or a mobile coupon.
So if you aren't familiar with Dollar General digital coupons, I have a complete how-to guide here for you to read before you head out to the store!
Details: $2 or more (pretax) calculated after all other Dollar General discounts/coupons. Limit one per customer. No cash value. Coupon excludes: gift cards, phone cards, prepaid financial cards, prepaid wireless handsets, Rug Doctor rentals, propane, e-cigarettes, tobacco and alcoholic beverages.
Here's just one suggested deal scenario to consider with your $2 off $10 DG coupon:
- Gain Flings Tropical Sunrise Scent -- 14-count bags priced at $4 each.
- Suavitel Field Flowers Fabric Conditioner Dryer Sheets -- 40-count box regularly priced at $1.75 each.
- Buy two of each for a pre-coupon price of $11.50.
- Use your $2 off $10 DG digital coupon first to knock your price down to $9.50.
- Next, use two $2 off Gain coupons from the 5/1 P&G inserts, and two $1.50 off Suavitel coupons from the 5/1 Smartsource inserts.
- Your price drops to $2.50 for all four items, or just 63 cents each!
FAIR WARNING: I think you need to be more mentally prepared for possible coupon issues at Dollar General than at any other national chain.
In fact, I receive more emails and messages from readers about Dollar General register issues than on any other topic -- and it is almost always because they are making mistakes #1 and #2 in these Six Common Mistakes That Cost Couponers Money.
So do your homework (in this case, that involves reading the fine print in the DG coupon and knowing the DG coupon policy) and go ready to advocate for yourself at the register if necessary!