Head over here and log into (or register for!) your P&G Everyday account to print a HOT new $5 off 3 Gain coupon while supplies last!
This coupon obviously will be useful anywhere, but here's a couple of deals to consider at Dollar General:
- Gain Original Fresh Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets -- 34 to 40-count boxes regularly priced at $2 each.
- Buy three for a pre-coupon price of $6.
- Use this $5 off 3 coupon.
- Get three boxes for $1, or just 34 cents each! That's right around a penny per sheet, and it works out to be more than 80% off regular shelf price.
Some stores carry the 60-count boxes of the Spring Lavender Scent instead. If you find those on your store shelves, you could do this deal:
- Buy three for $9, then use this $5 off 3 coupon.
- Your price drops to $4 for all three boxes. That works out to $1.34 per box, or about two cents per sheet! But keep in mind you're getting more sheets per box, so this is still a pretty sweet deal.
Finally, some readers are reporting their coupons are good only on boxes larger than 60-count. If your coupon prints with that exclusion, look for this deal:
- Gain Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets -- 120-count boxes priced at $5 each.
- Buy three for $15, then use this $5 off 3 coupon.
- Your price drops to 3 for $10, which works out to $3.34 per box, or less than three cents per sheet!