Here are the best deals I spotted in the CVS ad for May 8 - 14, 2016.
If you're new to shopping at CVS, go here to learn the couponing rules at the chain!
Also, be sure to snag a free Extra Care card from your cashier when you head into the store.
Best deals in the 5/8 CVS ad
- Eucerin Original Healing Soothing Repair Lotion -- click here to see how you can score four bottles for FREE, plus earn an additional $1 profit on your purchase. That's $20 worth of free product!
- Colgate Total Daily Repair -- on sale for $3.49 per tube, with $2 back in Extra Bucks. Use the $2 off coupon from the 5/1 Smartsource insert. Pay $1.49 out of pocket, then receive $2 back in Extra Bucks. Your toothpaste is FREE, and then you've earned an additional 51 cents in profit on your purchase! Limit two per Extra Care card.
- Garnier Fructis Stylers -- click here to see how you can grab three for FREE! That's a $9 savings!
- Trolli Sour Brite Candies -- on sale for $2 per bag, with $2 back in Extra Bucks. So FREE!
- Scope Outlast Mouthwash -- Buy 1, get $3 back in Extra Bucks. No prices listed in ad, but stores sell it for as little as $3.99 per bottle. Use this 75 cents off coupon to pay $3.24 out of pocket, then get your $3 back in Extra Bucks. So your final price is 24 cents! Limit two per Extra Care card.
- Wet N Wild Cosmetics -- on BOGO 50% off sale, no prices listed in ad. Many stores sell WNW for as low as 99 cents each. Buy two for $1.49, then use two 50 cents off coupons from the 5/8 Smartsource inserts. Pay 49 cents out of pocket for both items, or just 25 cents each!
- Colgate Mouthwash -- on sale 2 for $8, with $3 back in Extra Bucks. Use two $2 off coupons from the 4/17 Smartsource inserts. You'll pay $4 out of pocket for both bottles, and then you'll still score your $3 back in Extra Bucks. So that's a final price of 2 for $1, or 50 cents each!
- Suave Professionals Gold Hair Care -- on sale for $3 per bottle, with $4 back in Extra Bucks when you buy $12 or more. So buy four bottles for $12, then use four $1.50 off coupons from the 4/24 Red Plum inserts. You'll pay $6 out of pocket, then get your $4 back in Extra Bucks. That means your final price drops to $2 for all four bottles, or 50 cents apiece! NOTE: Remember that Suave coupons are limit like two per transaction, so you'll want to split your purchases into two in order to use all your coupons. Your Extra Bucks will print on your second receipt. :D
- Pepsi or Dr Pepper 2-Liters -- on sale for 99 cents apiece. Scan your Extra Care card at the CVS Coupon Center for a 24 cents off coupon. Your new price drops to 75 cents!
- Ajax Dishwashing Liquid -- on sale for 77 cents per bottle.
- Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap -- 7.5 oz bottles on sale for $1.88, with $1 back in Extra Bucks. So your final price falls to just 88 cents!
- Total Home Facial Tissues -- on sale for 99 cents per box.
- L'Oreal Hair Care -- click here to see how you can scoop yours up for just $1 per bottle (normally $4 each.) That's 75% off shelf price!
- Xtra Liquid Laundry Detergent -- on sale 2 bottles for $3 (normally $2.57 apiece.) Buy two and use the $1 off 2 coupon arriving in the 5/8 Smartsource insert. Your new price drops to 2 for $2, or a buck per bottle!
- Aveeno Products -- Buy 3, get $8 back in Extra Bucks. No prices listed in ad, but stores sell the Aveeno Moisturizing Bars for as low as $3.69 apiece. So buy three for $11.07, then get $8 back in Extra Bucks. Your final price is $3.07 for all three, or $1.03 each!
- Edge or Skintimate Shave Gel -- on sale for $2.99 each. Use the $1 off coupon from the 5/8 Smartsource insert and pay $1.99 for yours. We can also submit for a free movie ticket with any $10 purchase of Skintimate shave gel, so keep that in mind also.
- Skippy Peanut Butter -- on sale for $2 per jar.
- Gallon of Milk -- on sale for $3.29, with $1 back in Extra Bucks. Submit for the 25 cents off Ibotta rebate and your final price falls to $2.04!
- Tide PODS or Gain Flings -- on sale for $4.94 per bag. Use the $2 off coupon from the 5/1 P&G insert and get yours for just $2.94 instead.
- Garnier SkinActive Cleansing Water -- on sale for $6.99, with $2 back in Extra Bucks. Use the $2 off coupon from the 5/1 Red Plum insert. You'll pay $4.99 out of pocket, and then you'll still receive your $2 back in Extra Bucks. So that's a final price of $2.99 for yours!
- Pampers Diapers -- jumbo packs on sale for $8.99 each, with $10 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $30. So buy four packs for a pre-coupon price of $35.96, then use four of this $1.50 off coupon. You'll pay $29.96 out of pocket for all four packs, and then you'll receive your $10 back in Extra Bucks. So that's a final price of $19.96 for everything, or $4.99 each!
- Rogaine Men's or Women's Hair Regrowth Treatment Product -- on sale for $39.99, with $10 back in Extra Bucks. Use the $10 off coupon from the 4/3 Smartsource insert. Your final price drops to $19.99.
You can see the complete ad for the week over on i heart cvs right now. Let me know if I missed any great deals, and I will add them to the recap. Note that all Extra Bucks deals are limit one per Extra Care card unless otherwise noted.