Here are the best deals I spotted in the CVS ad for May 22 - 28, 2016.
If you're new to shopping at CVS, go here to learn the couponing rules at the chain!
Also, be sure to snag a free Extra Care card from your cashier when you head into the store.
Best deals in the 5/22 CVS ad
- Garnier Fructis Stylers -- priced at $2.99, with $1 back in Extra Bucks. Use the $2 off coupon from the 4/24 Red Plum insert (note: this is a regional coupon with an expiration date of 7/24.) You'll pay 99 cents out of pocket, then score your $1 in Extra Bucks. So your styler is FREE!
- Scope -- Buy 1, get $4 back in Extra Bucks. No prices listed in ad, but some stores sell the 1-liter bottles for as low as $4.99. If that size is included, use this 75 cents off coupon. You'll pay $4.24 out of pocket, and then you'll still receive your $4 back in Extra Bucks. So that's a final price of 24 cents! Limit two per Extra Care card.
- Colgate Total Toothpaste -- priced at $3.49, with $2.50 back in Extra Bucks. Use the 50 cents off coupon from the 5/15 Smartsource insert. You'll pay $2.99 out of pocket, and then you'll still snag your $2.50 back in Extra Bucks. So your final price is 49 cents per tube! Limit two per Extra Care card.
- Arizona Tea -- on sale for 50 cents per can or bottle.
- L'Oreal Advanced Hair Care -- Buy 2, get $4 back in Extra Bucks. No prices listed in ad, but some stores sell these for as low as $4.50 each. So buy two for $9, then use the $4 off 2 coupon from the upcoming 5/15 Red Plum insert. Pay $5 out of pocket for both bottles, then receive your $4 in Extra Bucks. That's like a final price of $1 for both bottles, or 50 cents apiece!
- Frank's Red Hot Sauce -- 12 oz bottles on sale for $1.50 each, with $3 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $10 or more. If you want to stock up, buy seven bottles for a pre-coupon price of $10.50, then use seven of this 50 cents off coupon (multiple devices required.) You'll pay $7 out of pocket, and then you'll still score your $3 back in Extra Bucks. So that's like a final price of $4 for all seven bottles, or just 57 cents apiece!
- 7UP, A&W, or Canada Dry 2-Liters -- on sale for 99 cents each. Scan your Extra Care card at the CVS Coupon Center for a 30 cents off store coupon. That knocks your price down to 69 cents!
- Schick Edge or Skintimate Shave Gel -- Buy 2, get $3 back in Extra Bucks. No prices listed in ad, but some stores sell these for as low as $3.29 apiece. Buy two for a pre-coupon price of $6.58, then use two $1 off coupons from the 5/8 Smartsource inserts. You'll pay $4.58 out of pocket, and then you'll still earn your $3 back in Extra Bucks. So that's a final price of $1.58 for both cans, or 79 cents apiece!
- Sally Hansen Cosmetics -- Spend $10, get $5 back in Extra Bucks. No prices listed in ad, but some stores sell the nail polish for $3.19 per bottle. Buy four bottles for a pre-coupon price of $12.76, then use four of this $1 off coupon (multiple devices required.) You'll pay $8.76 out of pocket for all four bottles, and then you'll receive your $5 in Extra Bucks. So that's a final price of $3.76 for four, or just 94 cents per bottle!
- Irish Spring Bar Soap -- 3-count packs priced on sale 2 for $5, with $2 back in Extra Bucks. So your final price drops to 2 for $3, or $1.50 per 3-count pack!
- Purex Liquid Laundry Detergent -- on sale for $1.98 per bottle.
- Jif Peanut Butter or Smucker's Preserves -- on sale for $2 per jar.
- Just the Basics Drinking Water -- 24-count packs on sale for $2.44 each.
- Starbucks K-Cups -- 10-count boxes on sale for $6.99 each. Buy two and use this $2 off 2 coupon. Your new price drops to $5.99 per box!
- Edy's Ice Cream -- on BOGO sale, no prices listed in ad.
You can see the complete sneak peek for the ad over on the CVS website right now. Let me know if I missed any great deals, and I will add them to the recap. Note that all Extra Bucks deals are limit one per Extra Care card unless otherwise noted.