We have a new gift card deal available at Target this week, good for a FREE $5 Target gift card when you buy four St. Ives skin care items!
This is perfect timing since we have both coupons and an Ibotta rebate available on St. Ives right now as well.
Here's how the math works out:
- St Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub -- priced at $3.69 each, with a Target mobile coupon for a FREE Rimmel Mascara when you buy three St. Ives coupon (text SPRING to 827438 to get yours.)
- Rimmel Mascara -- priced at $7.99 each.
- Buy four St. Ives Scrubs and a Rimmel Mascara for a pre-coupon price of $22.75.
- Stack your Target mobile coupon with two $1 off coupons from the 3/20 Red Plum insert (note the fine print limits you to two like coupons per transaction.)
- Those coupons will take $9.99 off your purchase.
- Pay $12.76 out of pocket for all five items, then receive your $5 Target gift card to use on a later purchase.
- So that's like $7.76 for all five items.
- Next, submit for this $3 off 2 Ibotta rebate.
- Your final price drops to $4.76 for all five items, or just 95 cents apiece!
NOTE: If you're new to Ibotta, you'll also receive an additional $10 bonus when you a) download the app through this referral link, and then b) submit for your first rebate by the end of April.
So some of you will get all five items for FREE, plus earn a whopping $5.24 profit on this transaction!