Sprouts Farmers Market: Free Seventh Generation Dish Soap & More!

Hurry over to either Google Play or the iTunes store to download the NEW Sprouts Farmers Market mobile app!

Once you've downloaded your app to your smartphone, you'll follow four easy steps to savings:
  • Login or create a Sprouts account.
  • Clip the mobile coupons you like best.
  • Scan the barcode on your smartphone during checkout.
  • Smile and enjoy the instant savings!
I just downloaded my app, and in my new mobile coupons I had THREE freebie offers -- for a FREE 16 oz can of Zevia Zero Calorie Soda, a FREE 25 oz bottle of Seventh Generation Dish Soap, and a FREE 12-count box of Don Francisco's Family Reserve Single-Serve coffee.

I don't usually shop at Sprouts Farmers Market, but I will definitely give them another try to snag these freebies!

The Sprouts app also lets you find your closest store, browse weekly sales ads, and create a shopping list to use in store!

      Comments