Planning to go hit up Dollar General on Saturday, April 16 to use the $5 off $25 store coupon?
Here's a HOT deal scenario to consider if you have the right mix of coupons.
After all discounts, you can stock up on Tide PODS and more for just 85 cents each!
Here's how the math works out:
- Tide PODS -- 14-count packs priced at $4 each (according to the DG website.)
- Sparkle Paper Towels -- on sale for $4 per 6-pack.
- Clorox® Fraganzia® Multi-Purpose Cleaner -- priced at $1.50 per bottle.
- Betty Crocker® Hamburger or Tuna Helper® -- on sale for 75 cents per box.
- Buy four packs of Tide PODS, a pack of Sparkle Paper Towels, two bottles of Clorox Fraganizia, and three boxes of Hamburger Helper.
- All ten items ring in at a pre-coupon price of $25.25.
- Give your $5 off $25 Dollar General coupon FIRST to knock your price down to $20.25.
- Next, give four $2 off Tide coupons from the 4/3 P&G inserts, this $1 off Sparkle coupon, two 65 cents off Clorox coupons from the 2/28 Smartsource inserts, and the 75 cents off 3 Hamburger Helper coupon from the 3/6 Smartsource insert.
- All those manufacturer coupons will take another $11.05 off your purchase.
- So you'll pay $9.20 out of pocket for all 10 items.
- Next, submit this 50 cents off 2 Ibotta rebate good on the Hamburger Helper, and this 25 cents Ibotta rebate good on ANY brand of paper towels.
- That knocks your final price down to $8.45 for all 10 items, or just 85 cents apiece!