Here's a fun new stockpile deal on Tide kicking off at CVS this coming weekend.
It looks like we should be seeing high-value $2 off Tide coupons arriving in the 5/1 P&G inserts, which is perfect timing since Tide is also going to be on an Extra Bucks offer beginning 5/1!
So here's how the math works out:
- Tide Liquid Laundry Detergent -- 37 to 50 oz bottles on sale for $5.94 each, with $5 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $20 or more.
- Buy four bottles for a pre-coupon price of $23.76.
- Use four $2 off coupons from the 5/1 P&G inserts.
- Pay $15.76 out of pocket, then get your $5 back in Extra Bucks.
- Your final price drops to $10.76 for all four bottles, or just $2.69 each! That's more than 50% off the sale price.
NOTE: In recent months, the Tide coupons have been coming in the Sunday exclusive inserts only, so be prepared to buy a few papers this weekend!