Hurry over here to print the $1 off Charmin coupons while supplies last!
Just sort by Household to find them fast, and they should pop right up.
You'll want to hold onto these for an awesome deal at Walgreens starting Sunday, April 3:
- Charmin Ultra Soft or Ultra Strong Toilet Paper -- 16-count packs of double rolls priced at $7.99 each, plus 10,000 Balance Reward points back when you spend $30 or more on select P&G products.
- Buy four packs for a pre-coupon price of $31.96.
- Use four of this $1 off coupon.
- Pay $27.96 out of pocket for all four packs, then get your 10,000 Balance Reward points back for a future purchase.
- So your final price is like $17.96 for all four, or just $4.49 per big pack. That works out to just 14 cents per regular-sized roll!
NOTE: This is also the same deal I wrote about earlier this week for the super-cheap Tide and Pantene, so you can absolutely mix and match those scenarios together if you like!
Here's one mix and match idea for you to consider:
- Tide Laundry Detergent -- 32-load bottles on sale for $5.99 apiece.
- Pantene Hair Care -- on sale 3 for $12.
- Buy two bottles of Tide, three bottles of Pantene, and a pack of Charmin toilet paper for a pre-coupon price of $31.97.
- Use two $2 off Tide coupons from the upcoming 4/3 P&G inserts, one $5 off 3 Pantene coupon from the 4/3 P&G inserts, and this $1 off Charmin coupon.
- Pay $21.97 out of pocket for all six items, then still get your 10,000 Balance Rewards points back towards a future purchase.
- So that's like $11.97 for all six items, or just $1.99 apiece!
Remember, this whole promotion will kick off starting Sunday, April 3.