From now through April 30, 2016, we can get a free $5 Starbucks eGift card back when we buy three qualifying Starbucks products at the grocery store -- including bagged coffee, K-Cups, and multipacks of iced coffee or Frappuccino!
Here's the complete list of qualifying products:
- Starbucks® packaged coffee (10 oz or larger)
- Starbucks® K-Cup® packs (10 ct. or 16 ct.)
- Starbucks VIA® Instant Coffee (5 ct. or larger)
- Tazo® K-Cup® packs (10 ct. or 16 ct.)
- Tazo® Tea Filterbags or Tazo® Tea Latte Concentrates
- Frappuccino® Chilled Coffee Drink (4-pack)
- Starbucks Doubleshot® drinks (4-pack)
- Starbucks® Hot Cocoa (8-packs)
- Starbucks® Iced Coffee (4-pack)
We have a choice on how to submit our rebates -- either by text, by uploading receipts onto the Starbucks micro-site, or via mail. Go here for more information!
I will watch for sales over the next few weeks that will work back to this rebate, so stay tuned!