I don't want you to miss out on any sales you might need for your family, so I've listed all the best last-call deals alphabetically by store below.
Just click on the links for each store for more information!
Also, just a reminder that we are expecting possibly up to FOUR coupon inserts depending on your region (two Red Plum inserts, a Smartsource, and a Spanish-language Smartsource.)
So be sure to check your paper for your inserts before you buy it -- trust me, that will save a lot of heartache for you!
- CVS -- weekly ad recap! Highlights include Tide for $2.09 per bottle (!!) plus 50 cent Suave hair care, Speed Stick GEAR deodorant for $1, and more.
- CVS -- Score THREE packs of Stride gum for free!
- CVS -- Snag two bags of FREE Beneful dog food! That's over a $10 value! These are probably out of stock at most stores, so be sure to go get your rainchecks before the sale ends.
- CVS -- Hershey's Snack Bites just 50 cents per bag!
- CVS -- Pick up Maybelline eyeshadow for 99 cents per shade!
- CVS -- Grab Pantene and CoverGirl for $1 per item!
- Dollar General -- weekly ad recap! Highlights include Milk-Bone dog treats for 50 cents per bag, Eggo waffles for a buck per box, and more!
- Family Dollar -- Lance Crackers just 37 cents per 6-count pack!
- Target -- weekly ad recap! Highlights include a HOT $15 off $50 Target coupon, plus multiple fresh food deals and more.
- Target -- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls just 72 cents per canister!
- Walgreens -- weekly ad recap! Highlights include 50-cent Colgate, 19-cent Snickers, a hot B2G1 Free hair care sale, and more.
- Walgreens -- Score FREE Zzzquil Sleep Aids!
- Walgreens -- Snag Tide for $2.74 per bottle! This might be a great option if your CVS runs out early.
- Walmart -- Get PAID to buy Tresemme Hairspray! This deal isn't ending today, but store shelves will be clearing quickly on this deal. So be sure to grab yours while it's still available!
See more current bargains and deals here.