JCPenney Easter Clearance: Pants For 95 Cents & Up!

I just wanted to remind everyone who received the $10 off $10 or more JCPenney coupons in their mail to get out and use them before they expire!

I received two coupons in the mail, both valid through Saturday, March 26 only.

And JCPenney coupons can be used on clearance items -- which is perfect timing, since there is a MASSIVE clearance sale happening all day today and through 1pm Saturday!

So I went hunting through the sale racks, and found myself two pairs of fleece workout pants.

As you can see by the receipt, after sale, the additional clearance discount, and my coupon, I paid only $1.18 for one pair, and a mere 95 cents for the other!

My impulse bottled water that I bought cost more than either pair of pants!

If you didn't receive any JCPenney coupons in the mail, you can go here to print your choice of a $10 off $25 or a $20 off $50 coupon.

Happy clearance hunting!

See more Easter deals here.

Comments