This coupon is good to use Monday, March 21 and Tuesday, March 22 only, and it's only available on the digital coupon program, not as a printable or a mobile coupon.
So if you aren't familiar with Dollar General digital coupons, I have a complete how-to guide here for you to read before you head out to the store!
Details: $2 or more (pretax) calculated after all other Dollar General discounts/coupons. Limit one per customer. No cash value. Coupon excludes: gift cards, phone cards, prepaid financial cards, prepaid wireless handsets, Rug Doctor rentals, propane, e-cigarettes, tobacco and alcoholic beverages.
Here's just one suggested deal scenario to consider with your $2 off $10 DG coupon:
- Starburst® Jellybeans -- priced at $2 per bag.
- Easter Baskets -- priced at $1 each.
- Easter Grass -- on sale for 50 cents per bag.
- Easter Greeting Cards -- on sale for 50 cents apiece.
- Libby's Canned Vegetables -- on sale 2 for $1 (must buy in quantities of two to receive discount.)
- Swanson Chicken Broth or Beef Broth -- also on sale 2 for $1 (must buy in quantities of two to receive discount.)
- Buy two of each item above for a pre-coupon price of $10.
- Use your $2 off $10 Dollar General digital coupon FIRST to knock your purchase down to $8.
- Next, use the $1 off 2 Starburst coupon from the 3/13 Red Plum insert.
- Your final price falls to $7 for all 12 items! That's like paying 58 cents per item.