Sign Up For Free Daily Deals

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Amazon Deals: Save 60% Off Nutro Max Dry Dog Food!

Disclosure: **This post contains referral links and I will be compensated if you purchase this deal after clicking on my links.)

Hurry over to Amazon to check out a great new deal on NUTRO MAX Dry Dog Food while supplies last!  

Amazon is currently offering the 5 lb bags of Adult Weight Control Natural Chicken Meal and Rice for just $5.35 per bag, or as low as $4.55 per bag if you choose Subscribe & Save!

My dog Jackson eats Nutro Max, and I can tell you that usually this size bag will run between $10 and $11 -- so that's up to a 60% savings over buying this at your local pet food store!

Note that this is an Add-On item, which means if you order an one-time shipment, it will ship free with orders over $25.

Frankly, in that case I would just buy five bags and stock up!

Get your discounted NUTRO MAX dry dog food here.

See more Amazon deals here.