I don't want you to miss out on any sales you might need for your family, so I've listed all the best deals alphabetically by store below.
Just click on the links for each store for more information!
We have THREE coupon inserts available this weekend (a P&G, a Red Plum, and a Smartsource insert.) So this might be a week to buy multiple copies to add to your coupon collection.
If you do, be sure to check your papers for your inserts before you buy it -- trust me, that will save a lot of heartache for you!
Best Couponing Deals Available February 28 - March 5, 2016
- CVS -- weekly ad recap! Highlights include Tide for $2.09 per bottle (!!) plus 50 cent Suave hair care, Speed Stick GEAR deodorant for $1, and more.
- CVS -- Score THREE packs of Stride gum for free!
- CVS -- Snag two bags of FREE Beneful dog food! That's over a $10 value!
- CVS -- Pick up Maybelline eyeshadow for 99 cents per shade!
- CVS -- Grab Pantene and CoverGirl for $1 per item!
- Dollar General -- weekly ad recap! Highlights include Milk-Bone dog treats for 50 cents per bag, Eggo waffles for a buck per box, and more!
- HEB -- Get PAID to buy Centrum Multi-Gummies!
- HEB -- Get PAID to buy Centrum Vitamints!
- HEB -- Get PAID to buy Suave Professionals Hair Care!
- HEB -- Grab a FREE Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara (a $5.94 value!)
- JCPenney -- the new Get Your Penney's Worth promotion starts both online and in stores!
- Target -- weekly ad recap! Highlights include a HOT $15 off $50 Target coupon, plus multiple fresh food deals and more.
- Target Dollar Deals List -- coming soon!
- Walgreens -- weekly ad recap! Highlights include 50-cent Colgate, 19-cent Snickers, a hot B2G1 Free hair care sale, and more.
- Walgreens -- Score FREE Zzzquil Sleep Aids!
- Walgreens -- Snag Tide for $2.74 per bottle! This might be a great option if your CVS runs out early.
- Walmart Dollar Deals List -- coming soon!