I don't know if all CVS shoppers will receive this coupon or not -- but if you're lucky enough to have it print, there will be a terrific deal available on Revlon eye liner and mascara to snag.
Here's how the math works out:
- Revlon Cosmetics (excluding lip and clearance) -- Spend $15 or more, get $5 back in Extra Bucks starting Sunday, February 7.
- Revlon Color Stay Eyeliner -- priced as low as $8.49, according to the CVS website.
- Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara & PhotoReady Kajal Eye Pencil Set -- priced as low as $7.99, again according to the CVS website.
- Buy one of each for a pre-coupon price of $16.48.
- Use the $3 off $15 CVS coupon.
- That knocks your price down to $13.48.
- Next, use the Revlon coupon for a FREE mascara when you buy any eye liner in the 2/7 Smartsource insert.
- That will take another $7.99 off your purchase.
- So you'll pay $5.49 out of pocket, and then you'll still receive your $5 back in Extra Bucks.
- So your final price falls to 49 cents for both items, or 25 cents each!
Even if you don't receive that $3 off $15 CVS coupon, this will still be an excellent offer.
In that instance, you would pay $8.49 out of pocket, and then get your $5 back in Extra Bucks.
So that's like paying $3.49 for both items, or $1.75 apiece!