This will make for a wonderful deal at CVS starting Sunday, February 28, since we have both store coupons to use on Pantene AND an Extra Buck deal.
Here's how the math works out:
- Pantene Hair Care -- on sale for $4 per bottle, plus $5 back in Extra Bucks when we spend $20 or more on select P&G items.
- Buy three bottles, plus a CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara priced at $7.99.
- All four items will ring in at $19.99, which will still be enough to trigger your Extra Bucks.
- Scan your Extra Care card for a $3 off 3 CVS store coupon good on Pantene, then stack that with the $5 off 3 Pantene coupon from the 2/28 P&G insert and the $3 off LashBlast coupon from the 2/28 P&G insert.
- All three coupons will take $11 off your total.
- So you'll pay $8.99 out of pocket for all four items, and then you'll still receive your $5 back in Extra Bucks.
- That's like a final price of $3.99 for four items, or just a buck apiece!
Remember, this deal won't go live until Sunday, February 28.