Hurry over to Amazon to check out a new sale on several different types of coupon organizational systems!
Most of the deals I found will ship free for Prime members.
If you don't have a Prime subscription, you can go here to sign up for a free 30-day trial.
Just be aware that a full year of Prime is $99, so either make a point of canceling your subscription at the end of your trial, or be ready for that charge on your credit card! (I use my Prime membership at least weekly, so for me that price evens out across the cost of the year.)
Check out the various coupon organizers I found:
- Keep Calm and Coupon On Small Coupon Organizer -- priced at $6.99 each. This small organizer comes with a total of 58 pockets inside to store clipped coupons (although reading the reviews, it does look like you may have to fold some coupons.) I think this would be a good fit for new couponers or couponers like me who don't like lugging full binders around. If you like the look of this one but need a larger size, Amazon also carries a full three-ring binder version with 40 coupon pages inside for $19.99.
- Smead Poly 12-Pocket Frequency Expanding File -- on sale for $5.49 (originally $10.48!) This is the organizational system I currently use -- you can see how easy it is to set up and maintain here. This one is perfect for time-challenged couponers who still want the flexibility of taking all their coupons around with them.
- C-Line 13-Pocket Expanding File -- on sale for $2.99 (down from $4.05.) This is a small purse-friendly organizer, which would be great to keep printable coupons organized alongside an expanding file system. Note that this is an Add-On deal, so it will ship free with Amazon purchases of $25 or more.
- Ultra Pro Coupon Saver Starter Pack -- on sale for $4.99 (normally $7.99.) This one's clearly for use with the traditional binder coupon systems. Note that this is an Add-On deal, so it will ship free with Amazon purchases of $25 or more.
- Mead Organizher Shopping Companion -- regularly priced at $8.74. This isn't a true coupon binder per se, but it gives you a place to keep coupons, shopping lists, and meal planning all at once. If you're the person who always forgets either your coupons or your list at home, this might be the one to try!
What are your favorite coupon organizational tools? I'd love to hear more suggestions in the comments below!