Target 90% Clearance Haul: Spent $13.72, Saved $121.27!


Here's my photo from this morning's 90% off Christmas clearance haul at Target!

I tell you, there is really no couponing high more intense than a 90% off sale.  It's probably the only thing that can drag me out of my house before I've had coffee. :D

It looks like Target stores are starting to turn over to 90% off all remaining Christmas inventory, with the exception of food.  Food items and gift sets were 70% off at my store.

So I scooped up a total of 32 items for a grand total of $13.72 after sales and my RedCard discount -- which was a savings of $121.27 off regular shelf price!

That works out to just 43 cents per item!  Not too shabby for around 45 minutes worth of shopping if you ask me.

Here's how the math breaks down:





  • Seasonal Teddy Bears -- marked down to 99 cents each (down from $9.99 apiece!)  I was super excited because these don't have the 2015 marking on them.  I bought six.
  • Carlton Cards Boxed Christmas Cards -- 14-count packs marked down to 70 cents each (down from $7!) I bought three boxes.
  • 4-Roll Pack of Christmas Gift Wrap -- marked down to 60 cents each (down from $6.)  So that's just 15 cents per roll!  My store had a LOT of these and I would have bought more, except I knew I would have trouble storing them.
  • Seasonal Slipper Socks -- marked down to 50 cents per pair (down from $5.)
  • 4-Roll Pack of Christmas Ribbon -- marked down to 30 cents (originally $3!)
  • 10-Count Packs of Christmas Gift Tags -- marked down to 30 cents (originally $3.)  I bought two packs of these.
  • Large Christmas Gift Bags -- marked down to 25 cents each (down from $2.50.)  I bought five and again had to restrain myself from buying more than that!
  • Christmas Gift Tissue -- 20-count packs on sale for 20 cents each (down from $2.)  I bought two of these.
  • Medium Sized Christmas Gift Bags -- marked down to 15 cents each (down from $1.50.)  I bought another five of these.
  • Small 2-Count Packs of Christmas Gift Bags -- marked down to 15 cents per twin pack (down from $1.50.)  So that's less than 8 cents per bag!
So all of that was $13.34, and then I used my Target RedCard to take another 67 cents off.

So after tax, my final total was $13.72 for everything!  Happy dance!

Here are a few more pics of other Christmas clearance items that I left for other shoppers:

  • Small Gift Bags -- just 10 cents each after 90% sale!
  • Christmas Gift Boxes -- 3-count packs marked down to 25 cents each after 90% off sale!
  • Mini Frozen Stockings -- marked down to 30 cents each after 90% off sale!
  • Holiday Bow Bags -- 50-count packs on sale for 50 cents each!
  • Carlton Cards -- marked down to 50 cents per pack!
  • More 4-Packs of Christmas Gift Wrap -- just 60 cents each after 90% sale!
  • Heavyweight Premium Gift Wrap -- marked down to just $1 (normally $10 each!)

Comments