The Mega Packs are normally priced at $13.99 each, so that's almost a 50% savings off regular price.
Here's how the math works out:
- Charmin Mega Toilet Paper -- 12-count packs of mega rolls (like 48 regular-size rolls) on sale for $13.99 each.
- Buy four packs (including at least one Ultra Strong AND one Ultra Soft) for a pre-coupon price of $55.96.
- Use the $15 off $50 Target coupon available in the 12/27 ad (or text CLEAN to 827438 for a mobile version of the coupon beginning on Sunday.)
- That knocks your price down to $40.96.
- Next, use four $1 off coupons (sort by Household to find them fast; requires multiple devices.)
- Pay $36.96 out of pocket for all four packs.
- Finally, submit for the $1 off Ibotta rebates (one on Ultra Soft and one on Ultra Strong for a total of $2 back) plus the $5 off $30 SavingStar rebate.
- Your final price drops to $29.96 for all four mega packs! That works out to $7.49 apiece, which is like paying just 16 cents per regular size roll.
NOTE: New Ibotta users also receive a $5 bonus on their first submitted rebate -- so some of you could get this for a final price of $24.96. That's just $6.24 per pack and a mere 13 cents per regular-sized roll! Go HERE for more info on that promotion.
Remember, this deal won't go live until Sunday, December 27.