Not only are we currently earning $10 in Old Navy SuperCash for every $25 spent, there are some SERIOUSLY good sales running right now.
For example, I bought a bunch of long-sleeved v-neck tees today for just $5 each (normally $10.40!)
And HEB shoppers can also snag a discounted Old Navy gift card now through Christmas Eve.
So here's just one suggestion to get you thinking:
- Old Navy Long-Sleeved V-Necks for Women -- on sale for $5 each (normally $10.40 apiece.)
- Buy 10 for $50, plus whatever tax runs in your neck of the woods.
- Use a $50 Old Navy gift card (which would only cost you $40!)
- So that's like getting shirts for $4 plus tax each, AND you'll also earn $20 in SuperCash!
I didn't quite need that much stuff for myself (I'm already done Christmas shopping), so I did a smaller version of this deal:
- I bought four t-shirts for $20, plus a six-pack of ankle socks for $6.50.
- So that was $26.50 plus tax, and I still earned $10 in SuperCash!
- Plus this way, I still have money left on my Old Navy gift card for after-Christmas clearance.
I also saw fuzzy socks for just $2 per pair, thermal tops for $6, graphic tees for $5, and just a ton of different stocking stuffer ideas in the checkout lanes. It was definitely worth fighting crowds in there!