Old Navy Deals: Long-Sleeved Tees for Women $4 Each (Save 60%!)

Just a reminder to swing into Old Navy for some excellent last-minute Christmas gift ideas (or treats for yourself, whichever you need!)

Not only are we currently earning $10 in Old Navy SuperCash for every $25 spent, there are some SERIOUSLY good sales running right now.

For example, I bought a bunch of long-sleeved v-neck tees today for just $5 each (normally $10.40!)

And HEB shoppers can also snag a discounted Old Navy gift card now through Christmas Eve.

So here's just one suggestion to get you thinking:

  • Old Navy Long-Sleeved V-Necks for Women -- on sale for $5 each (normally $10.40 apiece.)
  • Buy 10 for $50, plus whatever tax runs in your neck of the woods.
  • Use a $50 Old Navy gift card (which would only cost you $40!)
  • So that's like getting shirts for $4 plus tax each, AND you'll also earn $20 in SuperCash!
I didn't quite need that much stuff for myself (I'm already done Christmas shopping), so I did a smaller version of this deal:
  • I bought four t-shirts for $20, plus a six-pack of ankle socks for $6.50.
  • So that was $26.50 plus tax, and I still earned $10 in SuperCash!
  • Plus this way, I still have money left on my Old Navy gift card for after-Christmas clearance.


I also saw fuzzy socks for just $2 per pair, thermal tops for $6, graphic tees for $5, and just a ton of different stocking stuffer ideas in the checkout lanes.  It was definitely worth fighting crowds in there!

Comments