If you plan to become a regular couponer at Dollar General, I strongly recommend building a personal relationship with your store's general manager so the cashiers don't freak out at the sight of your coupon binder.
Bringing a copy of the Dollar General coupon policy is always a smart idea too! The policy updated back in December 2014, so you might need to print yourself a new copy.
Best deals in the 12/29 Dollar General ad
- Hormel® Chili with Beans, Chili with No Beans or Chunky -- on sale 3 for $3, must buy in quantities of three to receive discount. Buy six cans for $6, then use three of this 55 cents off 2 coupon (multiple devices required.) Your final price falls to $4.35 for all six cans, which works out to 73 cents per can.
- Campbell's® Chunky™ Soup -- on sale 3 for $3, must buy in quantities of three to receive discount. Buy six cans for $6, then use three of this 40 cents off 2 coupon (multiple devices required.) Your price drops to $4.80 for all six cans, or just 80 cents each!
- Dr Pepper® 2-Liters -- on sale 3 for $3, must buy in quantities of three to receive discount. So that works out to a buck per bottle!
- Sweet Baby Ray's® Barbecue Sauce -- on sale 2 for $2, must buy in quantities of two to receive discount. So also a buck per bottle!
- Heinz® Tomato Ketchup -- 38 oz bottles on sale for $2 each. Use this 50 cents off coupon and pay $1.50 for yours.
- DG home™ Facial Tissue -- 3-pack bundles on sale for $2 each.
- Niagara® Bottled Water -- 32-count packs on sale for $2.95 each. That works out to just 9 cents per bottle, which is a great price on bottled water!
- Wisk® Liquid Laundry Detergent -- 30 load bottles on sale for $2.95 apiece.
- Clover Valley® Chunk White Chicken -- twin-packs of 10 oz cans on sale for $3 each.
- Glad® Trash Bags -- assorted varieties on sale for $5 each. Use the $1 off coupon from the 11/1 Smartsource insert and pay $4 for yours.
Don't forget the regular Dollar General weekly ad is also available over these three days as well!