Charming Charlie Holiday Gift Guide: $10 Off Coupons Mailed Out To Some

Watch your mailbox for this Charming Charlie Holiday 2015 Gift Guide!

I received mine last night, and as I make it a point to open ALL junk mail/flyers/circulars over the holidays, I flipped through it.

Amazingly, there was a $10 off coupon inside, available to use in stores through Christmas Eve, with no minimum purchase required!

Now, those of you who shop Charming Charlie know that $10 can get you at least one freebie there -- if not more.

There were multiple freebie items available in the gift guide alone after coupon -- including nail polish ($6), rings ($8), or even wristlet bags ($10.)

Something tells me this will be a 'gift for me' coupon in my household! :D

See more Christmas shopping deals here.

Comments