Paparazzi: Earn Free Jewelry For The Holidays & More

I just wanted to show everyone some of my FREE and super-cheap jewelry I snagged this month for hosting a Paparazzi jewelry party on Facebook!

These jewelry parties couldn't be easier -- I just booked a date and time with my friend and jewelry consultant Teresa, and invited all my Facebook friends who I thought would be interested in shopping.

Then the night of the Facebook party, I kicked back with a glass of wine as Teresa posted photos of some gorgeous necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and more on our event page.

I earned a free piece of jewelry just for hosting, and then I earned additional free pieces of jewelry for every 10 pieces sold on my party.



And at just $5 per piece, let me tell you that the sales added up fast -- I think I walked away with SEVEN pieces of jewelry, plus a few more that I just had to have as well.

When all was said and done, I paid less than $20 for 10 pieces of jewelry -- some of which will be used for Christmas gifts.

Not a bad haul for an evening's worth of wine drinking, right?

Here are just a couple photos of my jewelry I scored that night.

Please note that I am NOT a professional photographer, and it turns out it is really difficult to take a PG-rated photo of a necklace while wearing it! :D






If you are interested in snagging some free jewelry of your own, now is definitely the time to scheduled a Facebook party.

My Paparazzi consultant Teresa is still booking parties for the beginning of December, so you'll be able to get your pieces ordered and home for the holidays!

Or if you just want to see what $5 can get you, Teresa also has a Facebook group where she posts all of the new pieces (sometimes long before they even show up on the Paparazzi website.)

Warning: this may be addictive!

See more Christmas deals here.

Comments