Like so many other chains this year, Five Below is kicking off their sale on Thanksgiving evening. It looks like stores will be open from 6pm to 1am that night, and then will reopen at the reasonable hour of 7am Black Friday itself.
If you're not familiar with Five Below, they specialize in stocking stuffers and small holiday gift ideas -- and absolutely EVERYTHING in the ad is priced at $5 or less!
Here are my top picks for the best deals in the Five Below Black Friday ad for 2015:
- Christmas Wrapping Paper -- on sale for $2 per roll.
- Giant Hershey's Kisses -- on sale for $2.50 apiece (normally $4 each.)
- Selfie Sticks -- on sale for $2.99 apiece; comes with auxiliary cable.
- Holiday Pet Tees -- on sale for $3 each.
- Adult Coloring Books -- on sale for as low as $4 each.
- 7-Piece Nail Tower Gift Sets -- on sale for $5 each. That works out to just 71 cents per bottle of nail polish!
- 10-Piece Eyeshadow Palettes -- on sale for $5 each.
- 50-inch by 60-inch Luxe Sherpa Blankets -- on sale for $5 each.
- Girls & Guys Cozy Lounge Pants -- on sale for $5 per pair.
- Juniors' Holiday Tees -- on sale for $5 each.
- Hasbro Words with Friends Board Game -- on sale for $5.
- iPod Headrest Mount -- on sale for $5 each.
- My Little Pony Dolls -- on sale for $5 each.
- Star Wars Blanket or Pillow -- on sale for $5 apiece.
- Star Wars Mega Activity Kits -- on sale for $5 each.